Our client list includes a broad range of industries and businesses small and large. While our primary focus has been and continues to be the antiques industry, we are well equipped to help businesses of every size and type. We would love to add your name to this list-give us a call at 207-370-4746 to find out how easy it is to make that happen!
- Victoria Mansion
- Northeast Auctions
- Catalog of Antiques & Fine Art
- Historic New England
- Eve Stone Antiques
- Chipstone Foundation
- Antiques Period, Boston, MA
- PainCare, New Hampshire
- Wachovia Bank, Portland, Maine
- Kaplan University
- American Furniture 2010 | Edited by Luke Beckerdite
- Finely Carved and Nicely Painted: The Life, Art & Times of George H. Boyd | By Jim Cullen
- Success to America: Creamware for the American Market | Published by Winterthur
- The M. Austin and Jill R. Fine Collection | Northeast Auctions Sale Catalog
- The J. Welles Henderson Maritime Collection | Northeast Auctions Sale Catalog
- The Boston Globe, New York Times, Magazine Antiques, Architectural Digest, and many others.
Some Nice Things People Have Said About Us
As a graphic book it excels, with color illustrations on nearly every one of its 96 pages. To paraphrase the book’s title, we could say it is finely designed and nicely printed!
~RyeReflections.org, review of Finely Carved and Nicely Painted
The book is elegantly designed and Davis’ photography is clear and beautifully lighted, showing every aspect of the work. This is a fine addition to any decoy or sporting-art collection.
~ Portsmouth Herald, review of Finely Carved and Nicely Painted
Dear Andrew, Just saw the shots, you are a true artist. The lighting, positioning , and sheer quality of the shots are wondeful. Thank you.
~Susan Stone, Eve Stone Antiques
Andrew is a quick learner, a hard worker and can produce when under tight deadlines.
~Ron Bourgeault, Northeast Auctions